- Glendale Center in Naugatuck, Connecticut - Nursing Home Address and Contact

- Glendale Center in Naugatuck, Connecticut - Nursing Home Address and Contact

Looking for:

One moment, please - a collection of celebrity news 













































     


- Complete Care at Glendale - Naugatuck, CT



 

Is this your business? Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being. What should caregivers and potential residents know about Complete Care at Glendale? Cost details are provided for free, just fill out your information below to see starting costs for all communities!

Complete Care at Glendale. The staff was nice enough and she made many good friends who shared her room. They had events for the seniors in a big ballroom, and while they were nice, ti was never exceptional. My father played a guitar 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free there once, and it went over well.

It made my grandmother very, very happy. Grandma spent time here twice, and my mother was never happy with the facility. It had an unpleasant smell, though I suppose any health facility does. They always seemed to treat her right, and were knowledgeable medically. Grandma was always in high spirits.

I remember the TVs were not very good, small, unwieldy, an overall pain. Grandma even complained that she couldn't find anything good on, and she would watch just about anything!

I visited this facility 5 3 1. My daddy spent his final years there and my mom is there now. The staff there are the best. Friendly and helpful. The facility is Spotless ,the food is very good and the ground are well kept. I am very thankful my mother is there and I know she is being Taking care of. Irishauntie Both my parents spent time there for rehab and their experience was totally positive.

The facility was clean and the staff was friendly to the patients and their families. There were many activities for those who wanted to participate. The only criticism I have is that we paid for my mom to 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free an extra 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free because her house wasn't ready for her and during that time, she had absolutely no PT.

I am a friend or relative of resident 5 4 1. She had rehab because she had a mini-stroke. She was there for 2 months, and they did a great job. The staff did very well by her. They did her speech and physical therapy. They had doctors that came in and cut her toenails. There are plenty of good nursing staff. They have church services and bible study. I am a friend or relative of a resident 5 5 1. First thing that should be done is to remove the dirty rugs. At such a steep monthly cost, this facility should be much cleaner!

I visited this facility 5 1 1. It was the only bed available for my grandfather. His stay there was unfortunately more worse than it was better. First of all, the facility itself is clean, sanitized, and well furnished. However, the service wasn't what I expected for my grandfather.

What upset me was that the nurses did not bathe him regularly. Another instance 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free upset me the most was the 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free put him on a strong doese of Amiodarone which is actually a fierce medicine for heart patients that is supposed to regulate the heartbeat.

This medicine made him узнать больше здесь, delirious, fatigued, he made unusual repetitve hand movements that easily lasted for hours on end, and what made me sad is that he didn't even know he was doing it. He also said phrases and sentences that just absolutely made no sense. The nurses and doctor did nothing to reverse this and myself and my family thought my grandpa was a goner. He ended up developing pneumonia after that.

At my grandpa's age of 85, he uses dentures. The nurses misplaced his dentures and he was eating without them for weeks, and the ladies at the front desk gave my mother a hard time about it at first until finally resolved the matter.

Lastly, the nurses also misplaced several of my grandpa's flannel shirts. It just wasn't what I pictured for him. I am a friend or relative of a resident 5 2 1. RobertHope My girl friends grand father is a resident there now. My grandma and aunt stayed there a few number serial free adobe cs3 flash professional ago for about a month.

Its a nice place, The first time i went there i was surprised ashampoo privacy protector free be /39725.txt by a big fat orange cat.

I also felt it had a kind of "homey decor". As i walked to my grandmas room i noticed the "dinning room" with a big flat screen tv with some residents playing wii on it laughing and having a good time.

I wont lie i liked the place already. After walking down a large hallway i found my grandma's room. More homey then nursing home. It had a large stand up closet next to each bed and a tv hanging from the ceiling next to each bed. Not to bad i thought. My grandma on the other had was much less happy to be there understandably so and wasn't afraid to let the жмите know it too! That's what surprised me about the staff, they just took it with a smile never getting mad at her or anything.

They were very professional. I haven't been to many nursing homes in my life, but i can tell you it was pretty nice. Im sure my grandma could have been placed in a worse one for the same money. They even let me take her pound German Shepard into her room when i would visit!

So in a nutshell 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free its not the best facility but its pretty nice and the staff were happy and professional. Id recommend it to anyone. I am a friend or relative of a resident 5 3 1. Claim Caring. Complete Care at Glendale View Photos. Top 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free Assisted Living.

It always seemed filthy, and the 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free was disgusting, but Grandma seemed happy here. I only have great things to say about 4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free Nursing home. August 04, Both my parents spent time there for rehab and their experience was totally positive. March 07, March 04, I feel depressed when I enter this facility.

January 06, Glendale is one of the two nursing homes in my town. January 05, My girl friends grand father is a resident there now. Photos of Complete Care at Glendale. General Resident Capacity: About Complete Care at Glendale Is this your business? Get Costs. Assisted Living or In-Home Care? Reference optional. Who are you looking for? Paying with Medicaid only. Step 1 of 2. E-mail address Already a member?

Sign In. Choose a screen name This is the name that is displayed with your review.

   

 

4 hazel avenue naugatuck connecticut free -



    And most importantly, you don't belong in admissions if this is the way families get treated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intel hd graphics 2500 driver windows 10

- Internet explorer 32 bit windows 7 free

HP Deskjet F All-in-One Printer series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support.HP Deskjet f Series Driver Update for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP